KAST will do the rest
Equipped with our new Korrus Auto Sensing Technology (KAST), the new TROV self-configures to work with DALI, DMX, 0-10V and ELV. No special adapters, wiring or orders needed.
They Just Go Well Together
Accessories have been designed from the ground up to be stronger, more versatile, and easier to install.
Black and white powder coat finishes come standard.
Custom RAL finishes available across the full color spectrum.
Our most uniform asymmetric ever with a 10:1 max/min ratio
TROV L60 Asymmetric Specifications
- Higher power output (18W/ft driver, providing up to 2000 lm/ft).
- Compact Design: With a sleek and compact design, our lighting system is 62.7mm(2.47in) tall x 47.3mm(1.86in) wide, making it easy to install in any space.
- Improved optics.
- Color Temperature and CRI: 7 CCTs, including 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, and 6500K, with a CRI of 80 and 90 options.
- Mono Colors: 4 mono colors, including Red, Green, Blue, and Amber.
- All new and improved accessories.
- Fluid articulation with lockable aiming.
- Standard finishes: Black, White. Custom Finishes Available.
- Smooth dimming down to 0.01%.
- KAST –– Auto-Sensing Technology Powered by Korrus –– detects and controls the four major commercial dimming protocols:
- ELV (Reverse phase)
- 0-10V (Single & Dual)