Ecosense Lighting Showcases New Line Of EcoSpec® Accessories At Lightfair 2012
Sustainable and Economical Lighting Solutions
Lightfair 2012 – Las Vegas, Nevada – May 9, 2012 — Ecosense Lighting™, a fast growing manufacturer of LED luminaires, will showcase a new line of accessories for its EcoSpec® product line at Lightfair in Las Vegas, NV. The new EcoSpec Accessories are designed to optimize the performance of EcoSpec Linear and Floodlight products while at the same time offering smart and traditional solutions to unique applications such as signage, standoff applications and more.
At Lightfair, Ecosense Lighting will be exhibiting its full EcoSpec product line including interior and exterior, linear products and floodlight products – demonstrating wall wash applications, cove lighting and floodlight accents. Ecosense will also showcase their new line of accessories including:
• Linear Wall Mount System – allows for the installation and adjustability of EcoSpec Linear product off any wall or surface
• Linear Symmetrical and Asymmetrical Louver – provides glare control and sight line reductions
• In-Grade Enclosure System – allows for EcoSpec Linear products to be used in below-grade applications (interior and exterior)
• Linear Masking Plates – provides a fascia plate in order to hide fixture and also acts as a baffle
• Floodlight Wash Wall Mount Arm – allows for adjustable mounting of the EcoSpec Floodlight Wash to any surface
• Flood Light Wash Ceiling Pan – allows for recessed mounting of Floodlight Wash above any type of ceiling pane
• Floodlight Wash Square Louver – provides glare control and sight line reduction for the EcoSpec Floodlight Wash. Top Hats and Half Hats also available for Floodlight Wash.
“The new EcoSpec Accessories were designed for the customer and allows specifiers and lighting designers to overcome challenging design issues while still utilizing our energy-efficient
LED luminaires.” says Rob McCulley, VP of Sales & Marketing – North & South America. He adds, “Ecosense employees understand the customer and industry dynamics and collectively we have over 100 years of LED industry experience.”
Ecosense products are sustainable products that are designed in the USA and engineered using the latest in LED technology, making these luminaires more energy-efficient and better on the environment than traditional lighting sources. With a longer lifespan than traditional lighting solutions and reduced maintenance, labor and energy costs, Ecosense products offer a stronger return on investment than conventional systems.
Ecosense products deliver unparalleled performance and simplicity. Through the use of highly stringent LED binning criteria, all EcoSpec products have a yield that is 4x tighter than the ANSI Standard and within 2 MacAdam Ellipse. The result is beautiful, uniform and consistent white light from fixture to fixture. Ecosense products plug directly into line voltage without the need for complicated wires and deliver smooth, non-flicker dimming. For more information, visit www.Ecosenselighting.com or visit our booth at Lightfair 2012 – Booth #6925 May 9-11, 2012.