Continued company growth and product line expansion
Light + Building – Frankfurt, Germany – April 15, 2012 — Ecosense Lighting™, a high-growth manufacturer of LED luminaires, today announced the addition of a new, very versatile line of accessories for it’s EcoSpec® product line. From simple louvers and mounting arms to clever ingrade enclosure systems, these new EcoSpec Accessories are designed to optimize the performance of EcoSpec Linear and Floodlight products while at the same time offering smart and traditional solutions to unique applications such as signage, standoff applications and more.
Ecosense Lighting interior and exterior products offer the architectural marketplace a beautiful, energy-efficient and powerful line of sustainable LED lighting solutions. In addition to its environmental benefits, Ecosense Lighting products deliver high performance metrics including very impressive lumens per watt and uniform color consistencies across fixtures.
“Ecosense is quickly being recognized as a lighting manufacturer that understands its customers and is open to collaboration with them in order to deliver product solutions that are in demand”, says Rob McCulley, VP of Sales & Marketing – North & South America. “The new EcoSpec Accessories were designed for the customer and allows specifiers and lighting designers to overcome challenging design issues while still utilizing our energy-efficient LED luminaires.”
Ecosense will continue its efforts to further develop the accessory product offering throughout the year. Here is a list of a few of the initial offering products available today (Visit www.ecosenselighting.com/accessories for current list):
- Linear Wall Mount System – allows for the installation and adjustability of EcoSpec Linear product off any wall or surface
- Linear Symmetrical and Asymmetrical Louver – provides glare control and sight line reductions
- In-Grade Enclosure System – allows for EcoSpec Linear products to be used in below grade applications (interior and exterior)
- Linear Masking Plates – provides a fascia plate in order to hide fixture and also acts as a baffle
- Floodlight Wash Wall Mount Arm – allows for adjustable mounting of the EcoSpec Floodlight Wash to any surface
- Flood Light Wash Ceiling Pan – allows for recessed mounting of Floodlight Wash above any type of ceiling pane
- Floodlight Wash Square Louver – provides glare control and sight line reduction for the EcoSpec Floodlight Wash. Top Hats and Half Hats also available for Floodlight Wash.
Ecosense Lighting continues its exciting growth around the globe. Installations include unique applications in Retail, Hotels, and Restaurants. Installations are highlighted with photography on the Ecosense website showcase:
- Retail – Dunne Shoes, UK; CVS, USA; Glengoyne Distillery, Scotland
- Hotels – Park Hyatt Hotel, USA; Marriott Marina Hotel, USA; Rosewood, Abu Dabi
- Restaurants – Mokoto, USA, DB Bistro, USA; Amarone, Scotland
- Commercial – Urgent Care Unit, USA; Fashion Island Cinemas, USA
All Ecosense Lighting products meet the highest industry performance standards and are backed by a three-year manufacturer warranty. For more information, visit www.ecosenselighting.com or visit our stand at the Light + Building in Frankfurt, Germany April 15-20, 2012 Hall 4.1 Stand K11 or at Lightfair 2012 – Booth 6925 May 9-11, 2012.